Protecting Your Rights From Debt Collectors
Are you tired of receiving harassing phone calls from debt collectors? Do you want to put an end to the endless mail and threats from creditors? The Law Offices of Jennifer LaRese, LLC, can help stop the harassing phone calls and letters and, under the right circumstances, can file a lawsuit against those who have violated your rights under federal or state law.
I provide debt collection defense for clients who do not need or want to file for bankruptcy. With my knowledge and expertise, I can help you gain back a piece of mind and financial stability.
Your rights are protected under both federal and state laws:
- FDCPA: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- FCRA: Fair Credit Reporting Act
- CCPA: Creditors Collection Practices Act
- CUTPA: Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act
First Things First: KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
The first step to understanding if you have a lawsuit is to know your rights. Creditors DO NOT have the right to:
- Contact your family members about your debt
- Contact your employer about your debt
- Contact you an unreasonable number of times per day
- Threaten a lawsuit when no lawsuit can be filed
- Threaten arrest of criminal charges
- Call at certain times of day
- Operate in any circumstances that go beyond the scope of a creditor’s right to collect their debt
If your rights have been violated, with my experience and understanding of the law, I can assist you with filing a lawsuit to collect any losses or removing hardships brought on by the creditor’s actions.
The Time To Act Is NOW
Do not wait to take action. A failure to take action now may lead to bigger consequences later – like surprise bank account executions and liens on your home.
If you do not know your rights or are unsure, call my offices today for a free consultation. I take a personalized, casual approach. We can sit down together in a comfortable environment and discuss your options. I can help you find a solution that makes you feel comfortable and at ease about your financial future. Call me today at +1-203-556-9709 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.
My firm is a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.