Our Practice Areas
If you’re struggling with unmanageable debt, the consequences may be severe. You may be in danger of losing your car or home. You are likely dealing with constant and invasive collection attempts. The financial hardship could be causing problems in your marriage or other personal relationships, while the constant stress may be affecting your mental and even physical health.
At LaRese Law, we work with an unfailing sense of urgency because we want to lift this burden off of your shoulders as soon as possible. To develop unparalleled skills in our field, we have focused exclusively on debt relief strategies, and we want to put this experience to work for your future.
Here are just a few of the services we can offer you and your loved ones:
- Management, modification, or reduction of mortgages, car loans, medical bills, personal loans, and credit card debt
- Defense against drastic collection attempts, such as car repossession or foreclosure
- Education about your rights as a borrower and defense against creditor harassment
- Assistance with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy (or help with finding alternatives to bankruptcy)
- Information and guidance regarding bankruptcy and your credit score
- Counsel and support through bankruptcy and divorce
What separates us from bankruptcy firms is the fact that we look for the best possible solution to your unique problems. While bankruptcy can be an effective strategy for many people overwhelmed with debt, we will only recommend it if we feel it is the most appropriate path for you and your loved ones. If not, we can help you evaluate all other options at your disposal and implement the one that will help you attain financial freedom as soon as possible.
Get to know our firm and our collective mission to serve you with your best interests in mind.About Us
Legal issues often come with a lot of questions. See if we have the answers to yours.Read More
If you need to find a new place for your pet when you are facing financial troubles, we can help.Learn More
Attorney LaRese was supportive, informative, and very personable.- Satisfied Client
She is very professional and personable, and very easy to feel comfortable with.- Dan
Ms. LaRese is a rare find.- Satisfied Client
Jennifer was a great help.- John
My husband & I were lucky enough to find Jennifer.- Rebecca