My name is Jennifer LaRese. I founded LaRese Law in 2008, currently handling bankruptcy, short sales, foreclosure defense, and a range of other debt relief options for clients throughout Connecticut.
I provide representation marked by:
- Experience: I began my work in the debt world in 2004. As a lawyer, I focus exclusively on debt relief, bringing the benefit of this experience to my clients in every case I handle. This experience is extremely advantageous as I help clients obtain debt relief.
- Compassion: I understand how challenging and emotionally difficult it can be to struggle with debt problems. My clients find me to be a compassionate, understanding attorney. You will not feel judged when you work with me, and I will take the time to help you find the solutions you need.
- Availability: Going through bankruptcy or other debt relief options is not a simple matter, so I am committed to staying in contact with you and remaining available to you throughout your case. I can also provide services in either English or Spanish.
Working with an experienced lawyer can help you sleep better at night and experience a new sense of security. I invite you to call (203) 774-3332 or contact our office online to schedule a free initial consultation, where we can discuss how I can help you regain control over your financial future. If you are facing debt problems, do not fret any longer. The sooner you call me, the sooner I can help you get back on your feet.
- Connecticut, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2009
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- UCONN, Storrs, Connecticut
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
Past Employment Positions
- Zeldes, Needle & Cooper, Associate - 2010